Actions and Detail Panel
Selling Through Intelligent Questioning - Sales Workshop
Tue 25 April 2017, 10:00 – 13:00 BST
This seminar is a ‘must attend’ for business owners, business coaches, business mentors and sales professionals.
If you are involved in the selling of solutions, then your sales strategy must also be one which is solutions based. The selling industry has changed drastically and consumers/clients have been sold to so many times by your competitors, that they can smell a salesperson from a mile away!
If you are doing most of the talking in a sales meeting and if your sales pitch is focussed on the ‘features’ and ‘benefits’ of your products/services, then you need to stop what you are doing and book now
In this seminar, you will:
- Understand the psychology and emotions of the sales process
- Understand the difference in selling styles and their application
- Learn how to make your prospect take you seriously from the beginning (introduction)
- Help you win the trust of your prospects
- Learn how to get your prospect to tell you why they need you
- Learn how to complete a sales meeting with minimal objections (if any)
- Learn how to influence your prospects to ‘close’ themselves
By attending this seminar, you will learn how to engage with prospects and deliver your services professionally and confidently to Senior Management and Senior Executives with a high conversion rate and low cancellations.
There will be complimentary Tea/Coffee refreshments available.
Paid Parking is availble at the NCP on Summer Row or at the Mander Centre.
Training Personified provides businesses with team building in-house one day and half day workshops. Specialising in Customer Service, Communication skills,Interpersonal, Assertiveness, Sales Skills and Leadership skills. As part of the APCTC (Association of Professional Coaches, Trainers and Consultants) and a member of the FSB you will be in good hands. All our training manuals for the workshops have been uniquely written thus making them bespoke for your needs.