What you can expect:
- 75 minute pregnancy class suitable for practitioners at all levels (including first-timers!)
semi-private (2-4 students) meaning personalised attention and modifications
postures and flowing movements to increase suppleness, strength, and balance of muscles needed for birthing
pranayama (breath practices) that help calm the nervous system and increase oxygen flow to the womb
sufficient mats, props and supports to maximise the effectiveness of the practice
a deep relaxation to close and prepare the mind as well as the body for birthing
Why practice yoga?
- Learn yoga postures and movements safe to practice during pregnancy
- Maintain and develop your stamina in preparation for birthing
- Find relief for aches and pains associated with pregnancy
- Cultivate a deeper breath to aid with breathlessness during pregnancy and managing labour
- Develop techniques for relaxation to call on during birthing and other stressful times
- Practice ideal labouring and birthing postures
- Compliment your natural birthing plan
Small group classes take place in a private studio location. Postcode N1 7SZ. Complete address will be sent upon booking.
REGISTER NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
When & Where
Elisa was first drawn to yoga while living in New York City, where her mat became an oasis of calm and clarity. Inspired by her teachers, she completed her yoga teacher training at Laughing Lotus Yoga Center (200-RYT). As her practice deepened, she found herself drawn to the therapeutic applications of yoga, especially as it pertained to pregnancy. After moving to London, she pursued this interest and earned her pregnancy yoga teacher certification with Uma Dinsmore-Tuli and Lisa White at Yogacampus. She currently teaches basics, open-level, pregnancy and postnatal classes in London.
Elisa’s primary style is Vinyasa, and its flow-like qualities are evident no matter the class type. Her classes are highlighted by intelligent sequencing and creative movement to nurture a continuously evolving practice, suitable for practitioners of all levels. She is forever grateful for every step, whether forward or back, that has ultimately guided her on this path called life.
Elisa is a registered teacher with Yoga Alliance UK. This accreditation demonstrates excellent standards as set by Yoga Alliance UK. For more information contact ElisaLeeYoga@gmail.com. ElisaLeeYoga.com