ADVISING CLIENTS WITH ASSETS ABROAD?
NOT AWARE OF HOW GERMAN IHT & PROBATE PROCEDURE COULD BE LOSING THEM MONEY?
JOIN US - For a seminar for British Lawyers and Accountants who advise clients with German assets, bank accounts, stocks and investments. Real life case studies from expert speakers explaining how to tackle probate matters connected to Germany including:
- Understand German Wills and Intestacy Rules
- Will Preparation for International Families and Expats
- Make English Wills work in Germany
- Access Foreign Assets in Germany: is Probate unavoidable?
- Speed up Probate Procedure
- Mitigate Inheritance Tax in both Countries
PLUS a guest talk from Juliane Busch, the German consular officer in charge of probate affairs at the German Embassy in London.