Actions and Detail Panel
Seminar Introduction: Appraisal Skills
Wed 19 April 2017, 10:00 – 12:00 BST
Come along to a free introduction meeting at the Pitman Training Centre in Ipswich, Suffolk. The meeting will give you the chance to find out all you need to know about the Appraisal Skills seminar and how to enrol.
What is the seminar about?
This one-day seminar is perfect for anyone who is required to learn more about the importance of an effective appraisal - both for the appraisee and the appraiser. It will equip you with effective appraisal skills to improve working relationships.
What will you learn?
- What is an appraisal?
- The objectives and benefits of an appraisal
- The appraisee's role - what an appraisee can expect, how an appraisee should prepare
- The appraiser's role - the skills required, preparation involved, appraisal goal setting
- Giving and taking criticism
- The summary and follow up
What will you gain from the seminar?
You will get a workbook to use as a reference guide on completion of the course and of course have the opportunity to gain a Pitman Training certificate.
Where and when will you study?
The seminar will take place at our Ipswich Centre.
How much does the seminar cost?
To find out more about seminar costs and information, please contact Pitman Training Ipswich on 01473 852 575 or email email@example.com