Come along to a free introduction meeting at the Pitman Training Centre in Ipswich, Suffolk. The meeting will give you the chance to find out all you need to know about the Professional Receptionist seminar and how to enrol.
What is the seminar about?
This one-day seminar takes an in-depth look at the vital role of the receptionist and the important contribution they make to the successful and effective running of any business. The seminar is for those who wish to represent a company in a frontline receptionist position, or who are asked to deputise in this important role from time to time and want to ensure they fulfil this position to its fullest.
What will you learn?
- Understanding the duties of a receptionist
- The importance of a reception area
- How to present a positive image
- Making a first impression people remember
- Developing strategies for dealing with different situations
- Receiving visitors professionally
- Developing effective listening skills and focussing on customer care.
What will you gain from the seminar?
You will get a workbook with practical exercises and individual notes to ensure that the skills learnt on this course will be successfully applied in the workplace..
Where and when will you study?
The seminar will take place at our Ipswich Centre.
How long does the course take to complete?
How much does the seminar cost?
To find out more about seminar costs and information, please contact Pitman Training Ipswich on 01473 852 575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org