Actions and Detail Panel
Seminar Introduction: Supervisory Skills
Wed 19 October 2016, 09:00 – 17:00 BST
Come along to a free introduction meeting at the Pitman Training Centre in Ipswich, Suffolk. The meeting will give you the chance to find out all you need to know about the Supervisory Skills seminar and how to enrol.
What is the seminar about?
This one-day seminar is perfect for anyone who needs to learn more about the importance of becoming an effective supervisor or manager. Supervisors or managers who are newly appointed or who have had no formal training will find this seminar most useful.
The focus of the seminar is to help you establish and enhance your credibility as a supervisor. We will provide you with skills to help increase your work effectiveness through a better understanding of how to perform as a manager or supervisor in the workplace.
What will you learn?
- Learning to listen properly
- How to delegate and understanding effective delegation techniques
- An introduction to induction and the training of new staff
- Getting the results you know your team are capable of
- How to motivate and dealing with negative attitudes
- To build a positive environment
- Understanding and developing leadership skills
- How to give and take criticism.
What will you gain from the seminar?
You will get a workbook with exercises, individual notes and a concise personal action plan to ensure that the skills learned on this course will be successfully applied in the workplace.
Where and when will you study?
The seminar will take place at our Ipswich Centre.
How much does the seminar cost?
To find out more about seminar costs and information, please contact Pitman Training Ipswich on 01473 852 575 or email email@example.com