Come along to a free introduction meeting at the Pitman Training Centre in Ipswich, Suffolk. The meeting will give you the chance to find out all you need to know about the Telephone Techniques seminar and how to enrol.
What is the seminar about?
This one-day seminar is perfect for anyone who uses the telephone regularly as an important part of their role and needs to develop their telephone communication skills.
The seminar will help you acquire a confident and friendly telephone manner. We will help you develop the skills necessary to deal with awkward situations and the taking and passing on of messages in a professional manner. This will lead to increased work effectiveness through a better understanding and application of the key responsibilities involved in your job role.
What will you learn?
- Improving communication skills
- The importance of voice and attitude
- Learning what to say and what NOT to say
- Developing effective listening skills and questioning techniques
- How to sound confident and helpful
- Understanding the customer needs
- Handling awkward situations and calls
- Taking messages, handing over and re-routing calls
What will you gain from the seminar?
During the seminar, you will be given a workbook to use as a reference guide on completion of the course.
Where and when will you study?
The seminar will take place at our Ipswich Centre.
How much does the seminar cost?
To find out more about seminar costs and information, please contact Pitman Training Ipswich on 01473 852 575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org