Actions and Detail Panel
Seminar Introduction: The Executive PA
Come along to a free introduction meeting at the Pitman Training Centre in Ipswich, Suffolk. The meeting will give you the chance to find out all you need to know about the The Executive PA seminar and how to enrol.
What is the seminar about?
This seminar is run on a one or two-day basis and takes an in-depth look at the role of the Executive PA and the importance of this role in any organisation. It is most appropriate for those who have recently been promoted to the role of PA or who wish to progress to a more senior level in the future.
During this seminar, you will gain greater understanding of the role of the Executive PA, how to manage situations and communicate effectively. You will also learn how to take on the role and responsibilities of an Executive PA. One of the key objectives is increased work effectiveness through better understanding and application of the key responsibilities involved in this important job role.
What will you learn?
- Identifying the key areas for development in this job role, thus increasing the contribution made to the company
- Managing your boss successfully; making relationships work; and the importance of communication
- Developing personal management skills; prioritising tasks; understanding time management; delegating successfully; problem solving
- Effective communication; learning how to be assertive and stay in control; using the telephone effectively
- Preparing and giving a presentation
- Creating a good first impression
- Becoming business aware
- Developing a personal action plan.
What will you gain from the seminar?
You will get a workbook with exercises, individual notes and a concise personal action plan to ensure that the skills learnt on this course will be successfully applied in the workplace.
Where and when will you study?
The seminar will take place at our Ipswich Centre.
How long does the course take to complete?
How much does the seminar cost?
To find out more about seminar costs and information, please contact Pitman Training Ipswich on 01473 852 575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org