Come along to a free introduction meeting at the Pitman Training Centre in Ipswich, Suffolk. The meeting will give you the chance to find out all you need to know about the Working with Assertiveness seminar and how to enrol.
What is the seminar about?
This one-day seminar is for students who wish to learn how to become more assertive and confident in their workplace.
What will you learn?
- Understand assertive, aggressive and passive behaviour patterns
- The affects such behaviours have on you and others
- Understand your rights and responsibilities
- Recognise an assertive response
- Learn three steps to assertive behaviour
- Say ‘no’ without feeling guilty
- Review conflict situations
- Compare constructive criticism and destructive criticism
- Deal with criticism assertively
What will you gain from the seminar?
Having completed this seminar, you will have developed skills in communicating more assertively and confidently. This course is offered as a dedicated group event or on a one-to-one basis.
Where and when will you study?
The seminar will take place at our Ipswich Centre.
How much does the seminar cost?
To find out more about seminar costs and information, please contact Pitman Training Ipswich on 01473 852 575 or email email@example.com