Actions and Detail Panel
Seminar Introduction: Working with Stress
Wed 5 April 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 BST
Come along to a free introduction meeting at the Pitman Training Centre in Ipswich, Suffolk. The meeting will give you the chance to find out all you need to know about the Working with Stress seminar and how to enrol.
What is the seminar about?
Available in our Scottish centres, this one-day seminar is designed to give attendees a new understanding about stress and the affects it can have on you in your day-to-day working life.
It is for people who need to learn how to manage their workload better on a day-to-day basis and how to turn stress from a harmful enemy into a creative tool. You will understand what stress is, where is comes from and how it can affect you and what you can do about it.
What will you learn?
- Self awareness - understanding better how you react to stress and how prone to stress you are
- What does stress mean - demands; constraints; supports and pressures
- The stress balance - how our bodies naturally react to stress; working with the outcome
- Pressure and performance - how stress affects performance levels; checking for signs of too much or too little stress
- Personal attitude - how to improve performance through positive mental attitude
- Time management - prioritising; effective use of time; managing tasks; relaxation; communicating; activities and interests
- Developing a personal action plan
Where and when will you study?
The seminar will take place at our Ipswich Centre.
How long does the course take to complete?
How much does the seminar cost?
To find out more about seminar costs and information, please contact Pitman Training Ipswich on 01473 852 575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org