This is the ninth annual AAMG Conference concerning monitoring and analysis using sensor technologies. The conference will examine the design and application of materials and development of smart sensors and technologies for monitoring medical, biological and other related processes. Sessions will feature presentations by invited speakers supplemented by presentations selected from submission of abstracts, on a variety of topics in the following areas:
- Key enabling technologies and monitoring systems for smart sensors.
- Electrochemical and optical (colour changing) smart sensors.
- Smart sensors and materials for chemical, biochemical and medical monitoring.
- Informatics in smart sensing applications – communication and data analysis.
A number of invited speakers will introduce the conference with presentations in the following areas:
- Electrochemical SERS for the discrimination of DNA from biothreats – Phil Bartlett, Southampton
- CMOS gas sensors for healthcare – Julian Gardner, Warwick
- Making smarter biological interfaces for sensing – Paula Mendes, Birmingham
- Optical molecular imaging – the real-time in-situ detection of bacteria in man – Mark Bradley, Edinburgh
- Detecting the threat – Licia Dossi, Cranfield
- Smart sensors for environmental monitoring – Nathan Lawrence, ANB Sensors Ltd
The conference will be supplemented with poster presentations and exhibition.
Save This Event
When & Where
The Automation and Analytical Management Group of the Royal Society of Chemistry