Actions and Detail Panel
SEO 101 - Training Course for Beginners
Tue 9 May 2017, 10:00 – 13:00 BST
SEO 101 - Training Course for Beginners:
Understand how to Increase your Search Position, Conversions, Traffic and Sales by learning step by step how create a winning SEO strategy.
Implement the 3 Key Steps to Get Higher Rankings & Traffic with SEO
✔ Keyword Research: Find Low-Competition, High-Converting Keywords
✔ On Page Optimisation: Optimise Your Content Around These Keywords
✔ Off Page Optimisation: Build Authority Around Your Keywords & Content with Back Links.
What You'll Learn
This course gives you clear cut actions, practices and activities that will help grow your online presence with SEO.
• Understand what SEO is, what to expect
• What Search Engines are looking for from your website
• How to Increase Your Search Position, Traffic and Sales
• Avoid Dangerous SEO Myths That Can Hurt Your Business
• Find The Most Effective Keywords for Your Business
• Write Perfectly SEO Optimised Content Every Time
• Discover Smarter Ways to Earn Quality Backlinks
• How to Rank Your Local Business WITHOUT Content Marketing
• Perform Page Load Speed & Mobile Friendliness Tests
Remember SEO is one of the most cost effective marketing strategies out there as it can deliver hundreds of targeted leads per day to your business for FREE.
What are the requirements?
No prior SEO knowledge required - just follow the logical steps in this course
What am I going to get from this course?
· An understanding of how to Increase Your Search Position, Traffic and Sales with the Latest SEO Techniques
· Avoid Dangerous SEO Myths That Can Hurt Your Business
· Find The Most Profitable Keywords for Your Business
· Write Perfectly SEO Optimised Content Every Time
· Learn how to apply content correctly to your website
· Discover Smarter Ways to Earn Quality Backlinks
· How to Rank Your Local Business WITHOUT Content Marketing
· Track SEO Metrics & Page Load Speed & Mobile Friendliness
Each delegate will also have the option of a free website audit following the course that will give you a full insight into the current status and performance of their own site.