San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Despite the increase in the use of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter more than 80% of people still rely on search engines, such as Google, Bing and Yahoo, to find what they are looking.
You need more visitors to your website and the best way to achieve this is by moving up in the search results. This is because the majority of people who use the internet to find what they are looking for turn to the top three search engines and yet only 50% of search users ever go to the second page of the search results with only around 10% making it to Page 3.
- Explains why Search Engine Optimisation is vital to any business using the internet
- Shows you how people are searching for your business online
- Explains how to understand the words and phrases people are using when they are searching for your products and services
- Tells you what you need to do to move your website up the search results pages
- Introduces Google Ads as an alternative way of getting good results in Google search
Save This Event
When & Where
Your coach, Andy Poulton, has been professionally involved with web development and ecommerce since 1995 and started to take a healthy interest in the search engines in 1999 – and hasn’t stopped learning about the ever changing requirements since.
In 2008, always on the lookout for ways that his clients could use the internet to raise awareness and promote themselves, Andy started taking a keen interest in Social Media as an alternative to “traditional marketing” and has been helping businesses ever since to understand the opportunities and threats that these new marketing opportunities present.