Actions and Detail Panel
Seperated Mum's Me-Time
Wed 5 July 2017, 10:30 – 12:00 BST
This group is for mum's who are single parents, seperated, or divorced with children of any age.
Parenting can be hard, but parenting before, during and after a separtion brings parenting to a different level. But if you have the right support and information your family is more likely to go through this with as litttle negative effect as possble.
In this group you can expect:
- Monthly organised meetings
- Most of all you will meet likeminded women who understand what you are going though
- You will get a feeling that, you are not alone and build friendships and a support network that can benefit you and your children
- Look at how to go through a separation and move forward in a constructive and positive way, with the best interests for the children
- Each session will be about support between the mums in the group
- There will also be a topic to each meeting i.e. Set up agreed rules, discipline and routines between the 2 homes – How to look after yourself so you can look after your family - Make yourself a confident role model who will have a positive impact on how your children will be affected by the separation - Help you become aware of your expectations, limitations and barriers - Provide a framework that will help you to manage the relationship with your ex-partner - Learn how to communicate effectively with your children when things get a bit rough.
- These sessions are confidential and non-judgmental so you will feel safe and can freely speak your mind, feelings and thoughts without feeling blame, shame or guilt!
For everybody who wants to be a more positive & focused mother figure, no matter what you are going through!
Refreshment will be provided