Service Help Desk Webinars Programme
Weekly Event - Every Tuesday & Thursday: 15:00 to 16:00 (GMT)
Online Training Programme
Service Help Desk Course for Vending People
Ensure Help Desk staff are equipped with the knowledge, information, attitude and techniques to handle a distressed client situation and turn it into a professional encounter.
Help Desk staff need training to be productive but taking them out of the business for a period of time for training impacts on customer service.
This programme is delivered via three one hour online interactive webinar sessions allowing your staff to stay on site and comes with a set of course material.
- Training Service Help Desk staff can often be overlooked due to lack of time, investment and training material. These vending specific online programmes are aimed at addressing all of those issues.
- Three one hour sessions delivered via interactive webinars over a six-week period allowing staff to be trained effectively and efficiently while at work minimising downtime and maximising value for money.
- The accompanying workbook allows these new techniques to be put into action in-between each session and allows real-life examples and situations to be discussed to help the learning experience.
Benefits to your Organisation
- By handling incoming customer fault calls in the right way at the first contact can set a positive scene for when your service or operational staff arrive on the customer site.
- Make that first contact a positive experience and leave your clients impressed at your service levels.
Benefits to the Individual
- Equipping staff with the correct procedures and skills to handle every situation will give them the confidence to handle every likely situation that they are likely to come across while working on a Vending Service Help Desk.
- Learning how to handle customers and field-based colleagues professionally and efficiently not only improves effectiveness but job satisfaction too.
What they will Learn
- - All aspects of the skills needed whilst working on a Service Help Desk
- Handling incoming calls professionally
- Key questions to ask to reduce service visits and improve first time fixes
- What information, systems and procedures are needed to improve service desk efficiency
- How to communicate effectively and professionally to field-based staff to get things done
- What to do when the customer isn't right
- Ways to deal with angry customers for positive results
- Know how to say ‘no’ without alienating the end user
- Exceptional customer service
- Types of incoming calls, problems and their solutions
- Understanding service statistics and service level agreements
- Effective call planning and prioritisation
- Handling field-based staff positively and effectively
- Information, systems and procedures for effective help desks
- Understanding the importance of targets, chargeable labour, filters and other scheduled visits
- Understanding Operator route issues and challenges
- Identifying ways to dealing positively with the stress of the Help Desk position
- How to maintain a positive attitude
Course is Aimed at
- All staff who deal with incoming client service calls, Supervisors and Managers of Help Desk functions.
You will be able to choose which convenient sessions your staff can attend
Register by clicking above
or call 08456 80 90 96 or e-mail email@example.com