SETsquared Workshop: How to solve your electronic product design problems and find a route to market
Workshop leader - Paul Mullen, Director, Cubik Innovations
Perhaps you have an Arduino and want to take it to the next stage? Maybe you need help with CE marking? A product that’s broken? Or just a brilliant idea? Maybe you want to understand the electronic product design cycle better?
This workshop will help you understand the electronic design cycle is, routes to consider, avoiding common mistakes and how to get your product to market quickly and effectively.
This workshop is intended for anyone with an idea, a prototype or a full product on the market already who want a better understanding of product development. Perhaps you are an entrepreneur just starting out? Or maybe a technical manager? Or MD of a new and exciting business?
We love to come into any stage of development and love a chat!
The workshop is intended to provide an introduction to Cubik Innovation and the Electronic Design Cycle, and to enter into an open discussion on individuals ideas, problems and questions:
- Brief intro – Paul Mullen to introduce himself, the team and the business in a brief presentation
- Electronic Design Cycle – A typical over-view of a product design cycle, what needs to be considered and avoiding some of the pitfalls with new product development
- Things to consider (that often get forgotten!) – enclosure design, field testing, CE marking, funding routes
- Show and Tell – We will bring some of our products and talk through some of the processes that went into making them come to life
- Open Discussion – Invite an open discussion from the attendees on their own ideas and problems and help solve them on the spot!
By the end of the workshop you will have learnt what the electronic product design cycle is, how to apply it to your product and avoiding common pitfalls.
Working locally with start-ups and entrepreneurs is a passion of ours and we love meeting people at any stage of the product cycle. Cubik Innovation work with people and business to help them realise their electronic design products, solve their problems and to bring them to market.
We can facilitate end to end product development or step in for part of the process. We can provide prototyping services, mechanical design, and small batch production all with a UK supply chain.
#wegrowthhub #startup #technical
Save This Event
When & Where
The Bristol SETsquared Centre
The SETsquared Business Acceleration Centre at The University of Bristol, helping hi-tech, hi-growth start-up companies.