Actions and Detail Panel
Setting and achieving goals through confidence and communication
Thu 7 April 2016, 10:00 – 16:00 BST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Who should attend?
This 1 day action packed programme is for young people aged 16 – 24 years who are actively seeking work or want to set up a business. If you want to get a head of the game and get your future on the right path this training day is for you!
The day will be delivered by the dynamic ‘Speaker with the orange tie’ who will focus on three clear parts that include:
- Goal setting
- Developing Self Confidence
- Communication and body language
This 1 day course aims:
- To help participants to understand the importance of setting goals.
- To help participants understand SMART goals.
- To help participants put their goals into action.
- To help participants to improve their confidence and responses to situations.
- To help participants to be more confident in themselves and more positive about the future.
- To help participants to understand the power of effective communication and body language.
By the end of the course young people will
- Know how to set goals using the SMART technique.
- Know how to construct and goals timetable.
- Know how to adjust goals that are not working to plan.
- Know various ways to overcome negative thinking.
- Know how to look at past events with a different perception.
- Know how to overcome self-defeating beliefs and habits that prevent them from achieving their goals.
- Have tips and techniques on improving their self-belief.
- Have tips and techniques in using positive body language.
Book now to avoid disappointment!
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes! This event is aimed at young people aged 16-24 years
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
The Stephen Lawrence Centre is very close to St Johns train station (Overground) and Deptford Bridge (DLR). Buses 47 and 225 also stop very close to the Centre. There is no parking on site but there is free parking in the surrounding area.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Please bring and pen and paper together with a williness to learn and take part.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email us via eventbrite or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8100 2800 if you have any questions.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No! if you register and have a confirmation, we will have your details already and look forward to meeting you on the day.