Actions and Detail Panel
Setting Objectives and Giving Feedback (LDN)
Mon 31 October 2016, 09:30 – 12:30 GMT
This session will focus on:
- De-cluttering the process and ensuring objectives matter to people and organisations.
- Creating a ‘golden thread’ to help people understand the value of their actions
- Writing and communicating Objectives clearly
- The purpose and value of feedback
- Practical exercises and the opportunity to try a range of feedback models.
The session will include skills practice, so participants will need to bring examples of feedback situations that they may/will encounter in order to make these practices valuable and relevant.
PLEASE NOTE THE EVENT IS ONLY VIABLE IF AT LEAST FOUR PEOPLE REGISTER TO ATTEND.
This is an internal ONS only event