This session will focus on:
- De-cluttering the process and ensuring objectives matter to people and organisations.
- Creating a ‘golden thread’ to help people understand the value of their actions
- Writing and communicating Objectives clearly
- The purpose and value of feedback
- Practical exercises and the opportunity to try a range of feedback models.
The session will include skills practice, so participants will need to bring examples of feedback situations that they may/will encounter in order to make these practices valuable and relevant.
This is an internal ONS only event