The Employment Law Team at Bridge McFarland Solicitors, in conjunction with the CIPD, will provide a seminar focusing on settlement agreements and negotiating exit terms with employees.
What is it about?
· Why negotiate exit terms?
· How and when to open negotiations?
· The “without prejudice” rule and “protected conversations”
· Pitching the level of financial offer
· Settlement Agreements versus other options
· What can be settled and what can’t?
· Protecting your interests within a Settlement Agreement
The seminar will use practical examples and case studies.
The session will be delivered by Partners Lee Whiting, Richard Parnell and Nicola Barrass and Chartered Legal Executive Joanne Wright. The Bridge McFarland team have over 50 years of combined experience of advising businesses on employment law.
The agenda will be:
9.00am: Arrival, registration and breakfast buffet
9.30am: Settlement agreement seminar (with a break around 10:15)
11.30am: Close (or feel free to stay and ask any questions!)
To ensure maximum benefit for attendees, numbers will be limited so please book early to avoid disappointment.
Professional photography and video production will be taking place at the event, and these images may be used on future promotional materials for CIPD. Please note that by attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any CIPD promotional materials.
Do you have questions about Settlement Agreement Seminar North Bank?
Contact CIPD Humber Branch