A two hour course considering the use of settlement agreements within the workplace. This includes:
- What is a settlement agreement and when can they be used
- Settlement – how to approach this, entering in to negotiations and making an offer
- The potential pit falls and what to do if an employee refuses to settle
- The Written Settlement Agreement
- The admissibility of settlement agreement negotiations in employment tribunals and courts
- Pre - claim conciliation and Cot3 agreements – what does this involve.