Same-level learning with others with the same availability. Making items from start to finish across a few sessions and learning the required skills along the way.
- Note: Attendees will need to be able to thread machine and sew a basic line.
- Cutting table, scissors, mesuring tape available to use.
- Tea, coffee and biscuits.
- Bring your machine and pedal (or hire one prior to session).
- Attendees must be older than 9 years.
Sew what? Sewing classes & alterations
Sew what? offers beginner and intermediate sewing classes in Ealing, West London W5. Book online, enquiries welcome: Debbie 07946 826 338
Beginner classes teach you how to use a sewing machine and master popular sewing techniques and using a pattern. These help build confidence and achieve your sewing goals.
The Sew what cafe is a sewing space with assistance and tea at hand - get some sewing done. Monthly Feature projects - fab for few hours with your friends. Kids clubs available too.