Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Tickets are now available for the Shaping Portsmouth Conference, which will be held on Friday 27th January 2017, from 8:00AM to 1:30PM at the Pyramids Centre, Southsea.
The theme of the conference will be Sustainability, including business growth, workforce and environmental sustainability.
Delegates packs will be made available on the website and sent out to attendees via email on Friday 20th January. If you would like to be included in the attendees list, please be sure to book your tickets by close of business on Thursday 19th January.
There will not be any paper copies of the delegates pack available on the day.
- 08.00 - Registration & Refreshments
- 09.00 - Welcome - Walter Cha - Chair of Shaping Portsmouth
- 09.10 - Speaker - Peter Gunn - Managing Director of BH Live
- 09.30 - Speaker - Steffen Lehmann - University of Portsmouth
- 09.50 - Speaker - Sean Foley - EQ2LEAD
- 10.10 - Poem - Sam Cox - Portsmouth's Poet Laureate
- 10.20 - Break - Exhibition & Networking Time
- 11.20 - Speaker - Clare Martin - Pompey in the Community
- 11.45 - Shaping Awards
- 12.30 - Shaping Update - Stef Nienaltowski - Shaping Portsmouth Project Director
- 12.55 - Speaker - Cllr Donna Jones, Leader of Portsmouth City Council
- 13.25 - Close of Conference - Stef Nienaltowski
- 13.30 - Depart
All available stalls have now been taken! The organisations exhibiting at the conference will be:
- Action Portsmouth
- Addo Acounting
- Basepoint Business Centre
- BEA Solutions Ltd
- Blake Morgan
- Business Support Bank
- Festivities / PGS
- Gunwharf Quays
- Hampshire Chamber of Commerce
- Highbury College
- Holiday Inn Portsmouth
- Hughes Ellard
- Innovation Space
- Lakeside North Harbour
- Portsmouth City Council
- Portsmouth College
- Portsmouth Film Society
- Pure Offices
- Solent Growth Hub
- University of Portsmouth
- Village Hotel
- Yarty Cordials
The use of the Pyramids is kindly donated by BH Live.
A/V equipment for the event will be kindly supplied by Guildhall Events Services.
The Shaping Awards will be kindly sponsored by The Southern Co-Operative.