San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Have you ever thought about trading in shares… but don’t know where to start?
For most people “Trading” or “investing in” shares sounds complicated. But it really doesn’t need to be. Here at Trading for Success we would like to how you how Trading can be done by anyone… all you need is to understand and apply some simple steps.
“Share Trading Essentials” 2 Day Seminar From
14th & 15th January, Copthorne Tara Hotel, Kensington
This information packed 2 day seminar is written and presented by Debra and John Rice. This dynamic husband and wife team have successfully traded over the past 8 years through a wide variety of market conditions with consistent results trading both their own joint account and individual SIPP accounts.
This seminar should be of great interest to you if you are new to share trading and don’t know how to start or if you are a keen amateur and you are seeking greater returns on your trading.
During your 2 days together, Debra and John will demystify the stockmarket, teach you how to maximise profits and minimize risk and show you how Trading can be done by anyone… if you understand and apply some simple principles.
You will start by learning how the stock market operates, the mindset traits and core competencies of successful share investors and how to transition from Beginner/Amateur to Professional Share Investor.
With the help of Debra and John you will then create your own financial plan and be shown how to achieve your financial goals through the power of compounding and the phenomenal force of “momentum”.
You will learn…
- A variety of share trading strategies which you can tailor to suit your own individual wealth creation goals.
- The essentials of quality and price – Debra and John will share with you their system of how to choose quality companies that are also good value.
- How to identify stocks that are well priced with the potential for steady growth within your portfolio
- How to buy for long term – by looking for distinct value within a company and making profit by holding whilst the value of the stock grows in tandem
- How to generate monthly rent on your shares and how to reinvest this income to compound the growth within your portfolio.
- How to use tools for reading chart trends and key performance indicators
- All about ‘momentum’ strategies – and how to take advantage of the accelerated pace of price increases to quickly sell for a profit.
During your time together at the Share Trading Essentials 2 day seminar Debra and John will also share with you:
- How to produce an effective trading plan.
- How to generate ‘rental’ income each month from shares that may already be owned or newly purchased.
- The importance of diversification within your portfolio. Learn how to reduce risk by buying in different industries and differing sizes of companies.
- Why you should protect your position and movement in price by purchasing insurance.
- How to combine fundamental research with technical analysis. This will enable you to identify sound companies that are undervalued, watch for technical signs of a move UPWARDS and on this indication BUY.
Debra and John Rice will show you tried, tested and proven strategies with the aim of making consistent profits of between 1.5 to 3% on a Monthly basis.
The seminar should be of great interest to you if you are new to share trading and don’t know how to start or if you are a keen amateur and you are seeking greater returns on your trading.
"The best stock course I have attended, and I have attended a lot." - Yomi Kogbe
"Clear, practical, expert learning with like minded people." - Michelle Hines
"The actual practical exercise of channelling made me aware of the importance of having a clear strategy - brilliant course!" - Ruwani Gunawardena
"I can see a real life improvement from my attendance of this course - thank you" - Tasfin Ashmed
"Fascinating insight" - Barbara Rowarth
"The course has increased my confidence in stocks and shares immensely" - Alan Walton