This session is open to all Wirral Healthcare Professionals.
An interactive workshop focusing on communication skills, aimed for Senior Clinicians and Senior Members of the MDT
- To explore communication approaches to shared decision making
- Gain confidence in having shared decision making conversations
- Recognise the importance of a shared decision making approach
Workshop Facilitated By:
- Kath Birchall, Accredited Facilitator for Advanced Communication Skills Training (Connected)
- Tracey Meyers, Palliative and End of Life Care Education Facilitator
- Alastair Imrie, Simulated Patient Role Play (Actor)
Helping to support your revalidation, equivalent to 4 CPD hours
Out of area delegates please contact email@example.com
What are my car parking options for event?
Please be aware that we do not supply car parking facilities at the hospice, car parking is available throughout the Clatterbridge site at £3.20 per visit.
Are refreshments included?
Tea and coffee will be provided. It is the responsibility of the invidual to inform us of any special dietary requirements prior to the event.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, we will have your registration information prior to the event.
What is the refund policy?
This event is free. Colleagues working within Wirral are eligible for free places on this session, however please be aware that these places come at a cost to us, therefore it is extremely important that if you are unable to attend the training that you notify us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in order for the place to be reallocated. This should be undertaken as soon as possible upon being allocated a place; however, a minimum notice period of 48 hours is required prior to the course taking place. Unattended places or places cancelled with less than 48 hours notice will incur a £50 charge per place.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, colleagues can attend in your place if you are unable to attend at last minute.