The Way To Expand Your Social Enterprise Is Staring You In The Face...
What is it?
A National Conference with International Speakers and Practical Workshops to help you Franchise, Replicate and Licence YOUR Social Enterprise and help it grow
The day will be built around the following...
- a series of workshops designed to give you the knowledge and skills required for growing social enterprises
- The opportunity to ask a panel of experts key questions about franchising
- Keynote speakers from successful social enterprises
- Lunch, speed dating and the opportunity to network.
Social Entrepreneurs, Social Enterprises, Public Sector, Voluntary Sector and Private Sector organisations from across the UK.
When and Where?
Tuesday 17th May 2011
9.30am for registration. Event closes at 4pm.
St George's Hall,
St Georges Place,
When & Where
Social Enterprise North West
Social Enterprise North West, SENW, has been established as a regional network and its directors include representatives of social enterprise networks from across the region. SENW achieves accountability to the sector through direct links to the accountable Social Enterprise networks like the Development Trust Association and Cooperatives North West.
We’re In Business for Good
- To raise the profile of social enterprise in the North West of England.
- To represent the interests of the North West of England’s social enterprise sector.
- To encourage mutual support, inter-trading, sharing of best practice, training and development opportunities between social enterprises.
- To work with local, regional, national transnational bodies to strengthen the social enterprise sector.