San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
11:30 Doors open
12:00 Live Session and Q&A
13:00 Lunch and some 'social stuff'
Herman Miller are hosting this episode of the "SharingEconomy Throw-down" as we tackle work. -
What is the story of the new world of work?
- Is work something you do or is that just hype?
- Are people stuck on email?
- Why on earth should I be sharing?
- Will command and control be back soon please?
- Is collaboration the new competition?
- Sharing sound quite wooly and tree hugging to some of us....
- What is "Working out loud?'
- What is the new social learning?
Get your question in to us beforehand!
Andy Bargery (Klaxon Marketing / London Bloggers Meet Up) will be making sure this session is an "interactive Q&A" not "chalk and talk" and there will be time to connect with others before and after the main session.
In the hot seats...
Doug Shaw - What Goes Around
David Keene - Google
Luis Suarez - IBM
Gareth Davies - Waggener Edstrom