Actions and Detail Panel
Shine 9 Mile Walk to Spurn Lighthouse
Sat 10 June 2017, 10:00 – 14:00 BST
9 Mile Walk to the newly restored Spurn Lighthouse, the tallest lighthouse in Northern England!
Join us for a unique walking event at Spurn point as we walk together to Spurn lighthouse and help raise funds for Shine children’s home, Shine Village, Malawi.
Starting from the Blue Bell Café Spurn c.30 miles east of Hull the walk will proceed at a gentle pace and is ideal for families*
Walk will last approx 4 hours and includes a visit to the top of Spurn Lighthouse.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants take part at their own risk.
- It is the responsibility of participants to ensure that they are sufficiently fit and healthy to take part. Participants should seek advice from their GP or a health professional if they are unsure.
- The route will include walking over the beach and rocks and is not suitable for wheelchairs/pushchairs*
- Refreshments will be available to purchase on route from the national trust shops
- Clothing and footwear appropriate to the terrain and weather conditions should be worn
- No dogs
- Tickets are non-refundable or transferable.
- Details are correct at time of publication but may be subject to change at short notice.
Join a CHALLENGE and help raise funds- ask for details