Palm Training Limited is pleased to be hosting this event.
The topics that will be discussed on the day are as follows;
- What is Shingles
- How to recognise it
- Complications of Shingles
- Which patients are in the vaccination programme (i.e. 70,78,79 year olds)
- Zostavax Vaccine & its Administration
- Legal aspects of HCAs giving the vaccine
- Subcutaneous injection technique (practical training given)
- Side effects
This training is delivered on the basis that you will complete a period of supervised practice & assessment in your workplace and will be directly observed administering injections by your GP or Nurse Mentor following this training.
THIS TRAINING IS SUITABLE FOR HEALTH CARE ASSISTANTS AND NEW NURSES
Moreover, all applications for training days are acknowledged by email and therefore, you will receive an email confirmation once your payment has been accepted.
Also, there is a free car park on site for all attendees and further information for this will be in the confirmation email also when entering address on the payment page please enter your work address only.
Ticket price includes VAT of 20%