The uniqueness of Shiv Yog Durga Saptashati Sadhna in relation to the traditional recitation of the ancient scripture lies in the Beej mantras, each comparable to a seed capable of fruiting into a tree of a unique boon such as good health, loving relationships, prosperity, peace and happiness owing to overall completeness in life.
While the mythological tale behind DSS and the traditional worship is known to all, the Beej Mantras which are the real treasure of the scripture were known only to a select few Holy Masters who had locked them to avoid them falling in wrong hands. But the merciful Siddha Guru Baba ji felt that the need for such a powerful treasure tool capable of nullifying any form of negativity is now more than ever.
So, after years of meditation on each verse and each hymn of the scripture, Baba ji unlocked and decoded the locked power of Beej Mantras and through wide-scale initiation in DSS programmes through his power of intention (sankalpa) and celestial voice (vaani), spread this supreme instrument of healing heritage to the farthest corners of the world, opening the door to a whole spectrum of possibilities of tangible and intangible benefits to life on the planet.
Some of the benefits which the grace of the Mother Goddess showers & which are being quoted from the locally available edition of Durga Saptashati are:
- Healing of physical diseases.
- Clearing of all hurdles, problems for all round success in life.
- Neutralizing of the ill-will between people, turning Opponents into Allies (Shatru Mukti)
- Banishing of sorrow and suffering for a life full of happiness and prosperity.
- Materialistic joys such as wealth and an excellent family.
- Disintegrates all kinds of negative energy, exterminating evil spirits and ghosts.
- Alleviates poverty and fills life with abundance.
- Paves the way for easy achievement of goals in life.
- The practitioner is blessed with a sharp yet peaceful mind and he eventually reaches to ascension after death.
- The house which witnesses periodic practice of the Durga Saptashati always finds itself in the lap of the grace of the Divine Goddess.