Should Lobbying be Transparent?
18:30, Wednesday 29 February
Attlee Suite, Portcullis House
· Mark Harper MP – Minister for Political and Constitutional Reform
· John Cryer MP
· Sir Stuart Etherington – Chief Executive, NCVO
· Frank Furedi – sociologist and commentator
· Helen Johnson – Chair, Association of Professional Political Consultants
· Jane Wilson – Chief Executive, Chartered Institute of Public Relations
· Tamasin Cave – Spinwatch
Event supported by Ellwood & Atfield
When & Where
Founded in 1944, the Hansard Society is a charity working in the UK and around the world to promote democracy and strengthen parliaments. An independent, non-partisan political research and education Society, our work is rooted in the belief that the health of representative democracy rests on the foundation of a strong Parliament and an informed and engaged citizenry.