Actions and Detail Panel
Showcase - Cheshire & Warrington Business Growth Programme
Tue 9 May 2017, 08:30 – 10:00 BST
Are you ready to grow your business?
The Cheshire and Warrington Business Growth Programme provides fully funded support to local SMEs in the form of workshops, master classes, one-to-one advice, mentoring and peer-to-peer support.
As a proud delivery partner, the University of Chester is delighted to host this event where we will be able to showcase the unique business support that we offer.
Who is the event for?
- Clients already regisitered on the programme = A great networking opportunity
- Businesses not yet signed up = A chance to find out more about the programme and sign up
- Local stakeholders = An opportunity to network and find out more about our business support from the University's Head of Business Development
About the programme
You can access 12 hours of fully funded support if you are a:
- Pre-start company: Entrepreneur looking to start a business
- New start-up: Trading less than 42 months
- SME: Small and medium-sized enterprises trading over 42 months
We will help you understand the priorities for your business, as well as what steps you need to take to move your business to the next stage.
Full agenda details will follow. Refreshments will be provided.
There is parking available at the Little Roodee car park which is a short walk from the Riverside Innovation Centre. If you need a disabled parking space please contact the organiser and request one.
Please note that eligibility criteria applies to receive fully funded support from this project. To be eligible to apply for support from the growth programme you must be:
• Small – your new business must be an SME. An SME has under 250 staff, turnover of £45 million and any ownership by a wider commercial group is below 25%
• Local – your business address is within the Cheshire East, the Cheshire West and Chester, or the Warrington council areas
• B2B – you must be (or plan to be) trading business-to-business and not selling directly to consumers