Actions and Detail Panel
Showcase event - Sharing data to improve care with NEW Devon CCG
Wed 10 May 2017, 12:00 – 16:00 BST
Healthcare Gateway and NEW Devon Clinical Commissioning Group are working in partnership to deliver this event.
The event will focus on healthcare interoperability and explain how the Medical Interoperability Gateway (MIG) provides an effective way of sharing patient information.
We will show how the MIG has successfully supported the region by connecting different healthcare organisations to give them access to real-time information.
- Arrival - coffee, tea, water
- Welcome - Georgina Roper, Business Development Manager, Healthcare Gateway
- Presentation - Shirley McLean, Programme Manager, Delt Shared Services
- Presentation two - Dr Mark Eggleton, Medical Director of the Devon Doctors Out of Hours Service
- Presentation three - Paul Hayes, Head of Strategic Information Management and Technology, Kernow CCG
- Networking and sharing good practice
- Reflection on the day by Georgina Roper Business Development Manager, Healthcare Gateway
Find out more
For more information about the event or have any questions, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 601 2642.
We'll look forward to seeing you there.