Sicilian Pasta Master Class/Workshop & Lunch
Pasta Masterclass, Workshop and Lunch in East London
Pasta & Pastry Chef & Co-Founder of Strazzanti, Emilia is offering her expertise in fresh handmade pasta making, influenced with flavours from her Sicilian heritage.
A masterclass in pasta making, where you will learn to make 3 different types of pasta doughs and shapes alongside a sit down lunch and delicious wine all to be held in the heart of East London’s bustling food Market; Broadway Market.
- A complimentary glass of Prosecco on arrival with Sicilian nibbles
- During the Master class Emilia will demonstrate the making of the Pasta doughs and shapes
- You will then make 2 classic pasta doughs & 1 flavoured pasta dough and make a variety of pasta shapes
- 2 of the pasta doughs you will take home to enjoy and the other we will enjoy for lunch as Emilia demonstrates the ideal sauce for that pasta dough and shape
- Freshly cooked Pasta that we have made during the class and finished with the ideal sauce
- Complimentary Sicilian wine to enjoy with your meal
- A Sicilian sweet to finish of your meal courtesy of Strazzanti Pasticceria
The Master Class runs over the course of 5 hours.
Pasta boxes will be provided for you to take your pasta home as well as a complimentary sweet treat from Strazzanti Pasticceria, Please bring your own bags to take these away with you and please aim to get here 10 minutes before the class starts.
Allergens: Nuts and Gluten are part of this course, please let us know if you have any allergies and we will try our best to accomadate you. email@example.com
Nearest underground station – Bethnal Green
Nearest over ground – London fields/Cambridge heath
Once you are on Broadway market walk towards regents canal towards Shoreditch, once you reach the bridge (but do not cross the bridge) turn right onto Regent's Row and then take the next immediate right down a little cobbled street and we are the 1st door on the right.