Actions and Detail Panel
Sign up for September
Mon 24 April 2017, 16:30 – 19:30 BST
Book on to our Watford Campus Open Evening on Monday 24 April 2017 to:
- Secure your place in one visit
- Hear from our Principal
- Meet your tutors
- Explore the campus and the outstanding facilities
We have an exciting curriculum on offer for school leavers including:
- Art, Design and Photography
- Digital Gaming NEW!
- Education and Early Years
- Engineering and Building Services
- Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy
- Health and Social Care
- Hospitality and Professional Cookery
- Media and Journalism
- Music and Music Technology
- Performing Arts and Dance
- Public Services
- Science (Applied, Forensic or Healthcare)
- Travel, Tourism and Aviation
- Visual Communications NEW!
- Creative Media: Interactive Publishing NEW!
Availability is limited so book early to avoid missing out!
Please be aware that this event is for students interested in full-time education at College. If you are interested in a part-time course or Higher education, please visit our website for more information. Our open event on 17 June will provide an opportunity for those interested in part-time or degree level courses to view our facilities.