Please ensure you read and agree to the Terms and FAQ on this page before purchase.
SIMMERS MEETUP 2016
The Simmers Meetup makes it's return in 2016 by becoming the biggest event to date for fans of The Sims franchise! Hosted at EventCity in Manchester, join hundreds of like-minded Simmers and panels, workshops, stalls, gameplay, and more. With a convention vibe, the event will offer a variety of things to do throughout the day.
- Hosted in Manchester, UK with a venue that can facilitate up to 500 Simmers!
- Experience The Sims 4 and all released content on EA Pods.
- Participate in workshops focused around building, let's plays, and more!
- YouTube Panel featuring your favourite Simmers on YouTube, including TheSimSupply and TheEnglishSimmer.
- Get a chance to win merchandise and more throughout the day with giveaways.
- Try The Sims FreePlay on devices loaded with in-game currency!
- Retail stalls featuring well-known retailers!
- Disabled access and free on-site parking.
- Much, much more!
Learn more about the event at simmersmeetup.com!
Simmers Meetup 2016 is Sponsored by EA.
FAQ and Terms & Conditions
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
You must be at least 12 or older to attend the Simmers Meetup. Anyone under the age of 18 requires their parents/guardian's permission. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the game and content at the event, anyone under the age of 12 will not be allowed access event even if they are with a parent/guardian. No exceptions can be made.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
EventCity offers free on-site parking. Public transport links from the city centre make access easy.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Feel free to bring your own food and drink to the event. We request that you leave bags and luggage at home for security reasons. Please be aware that any bags may be subject to a security search upon entry to the venue.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
We have a contact page on our official website http://www.simmersmeetup.com.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Transferring tickets from person to person is allowed. You can transfer your event ticket/registration to someone else just by updating your order information with the new attendee's information.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, you may do this in your EventBrite account settings.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Printed or digital are both fine but we would advise that you print your ticket incase your phone battery dies!
What is the refund policy?
We do not allow refunds but you can transfer your ticket to someone else through your EventBrite account.
Does the venue have disabled access?