Simple Social Media Strategy
This introductory social media strategy course provides an overview to developing a social media strategy for your business or project. You’ll learn how to maximise your social media efforts through building a strategy. You’ll also learn how to conduct a social media health-check for your business to ensure your accounts are set up correctly and where you can improve on your current activity.
Who is this course for?
This course is ideal for those of you who are using social media already but don’t have a strategy in place. You’re not clear if you’re doing it right and need some focus, structure and a few quick fixes to improve your social media activity. This is suitable for small businesses, start-ups and social media managers for larger companies who need a strategy to ensure social media success.
- What a social media strategy looks like
- Setting social media objectives
- Choosing appropriate networks
- Building your audience
- Social media health-check
- Our social media strategy template to complete for your business
- Clear understanding of which networks are appropriate for your business to use
- A plan for building your audience
- Our social media health-check guide