Actions and Detail Panel
SIMS.net Recording Assessment Data for National Data Collection
Wed 26 April 2017, 09:15 – 12:15 BST
This course covers the procedure required in SIMS to record pupil data for the National Data Collection due every year in May.
This includes Teacher Assessments for Baseline, End of Foundation Phase, End of Key Stage 2 (or KS3), and raw score data entry for WNT (Welsh National Tests) Literacy and Numeracy for Year 2 to 9.
- Running the Wizard Manager
- Creating the marksheets
- Marksheet functionality
- Entering the Data
- Issues arising in previous years
- Editing, correcting, deleting incorrect data.
- Viewing & printing group data and/or individual pupil data in SIMS
- Exporting Data to a file for DEWI
- Standardised scores (SS) returned from DEWI
Ability to record Pupil Assessments in Sims.net to complete the National Data Collection due each year in May.
Experience of using Sims.net in a school environment
School Administrators and Teaching Staff.
There is ample space in the conference room, teachers and admin staff may wish to work together sharing a laptop, this would be an opportunity to plan how their school will distribute the work.