What support is there for jobseekers?
We can help with:
- registering with Universal Jobmatch
- writing and updating CVs
- setting up email accounts
- access to computers and printing
- books to borrow on all aspects of jobseeking, including CVs
- writing cover letters
- searching and applying to jobs online
- filling in online application forms
- interview techniques.
How are the job clubs run?
The clubs are organised by Libraries and the sessions are delivered by volunteers and experts from advice agencies.
All sessions are drop in and you can stay for as long or short a time as you like. Everyone is welcome and tea and coffee are available as well.