Five Days to an Amazing, Confident Singing Voice!
Embark on a journey to realising your sing dreams. For women and men of all ages and abilities. The techniques and training of the intensive are from a holistic perspective, which includes:
Body - Develop your posture, movement, energy, breath for great vocal quality and care.
Mind – Mentally prepare for great singing with balanced emotions, centred focus, mindfulness, calm, and confidence.
Musicality – Heighten your ears to the incredible sounds of your voice in harmony with instruments and vocals. Produce fluidity of rhythms, harmonies and theories to aid in your vocal proficiency.
Voice Care - Experience the joys of singing correctly to minimise sore, hoarse or a lost voice for short and long periods of time.
Diversity – Sing your song, in your unique voice without sounding like everyone else. Blend beautifully in the choir, while maintaining your tonal uniqueness.
Daily Practice - yoga, meditation and mindfulness. Five-day practice Hatha Yoga class created by Cilica, who in addition to being a voice technician, is a Yoga Therapist, RYTP
Go forwards with techniques that enhance your practice and singing at any level.
Who should attend
Professional Solo Singers ~ Amateur Solo Singers ~ Voice Coaches and Music Teachers ~ Choir Singers & Small Groups ~ Band & Back-Up Singers
The intensive is open to those with Special Needs – hearing and visually impaired, as well as other challenged. Please contact Cilica before registering to make sure we can meet your needs.
Benefits to attending
- Competency in producing your voice – diction, projection, tone, quality, and maintain a healthy body with proper posture, movement
- Gain energy, power, softness, increased range and ease in your singing
- Personalised step by step practices instructions to improve throughout the year
- All participants receive a participation certificate
- Accreditation of 48 CPD hours – please complete the on-line exam within two weeks of completing the intensive.
- Free Yoga Mat
- Priority booking to the following years Intensive
- Daily Lunch and Refreshments