Actions and Detail Panel
Sisterhood | A Mindful Women's Circle
Mon, 20 Feb 2017, 19:00 – Thu, 27 Apr 2017, 22:00 CET
[Please note: the above start-dates are optional and registration for this event happens on the Sisterhood homepage.]
A mindful women's circle.
Date: New Sisterhoods start on a running basis.
Time commitment: Five gatherings, taking place in my home in Nordend, over a period of 3 months, lasting 90 minutes each. There is no homework or preparation that needs to be done before or afterwards. With the other women, we will find a timeslot that works best for all of us.
Register: To join, please go here.
Sisterhood is especially for you if:
- you're in some sort of transition and want a place to share difficult thoughts or emotions,
- you've been looking for a place in your work/life to regularly check in, slow down and feel supported, as you continue to figure out what you want in your career or personal life,
- you want to practice greater self-care, but don't have a lot of free-time and tend not to prioritize it during the week,
- you want to be more open about what's really going, but only in a safe and non-judgemental space,
- want to have deep, meaningful connections and conversations with like-minded women, but don't know where to find them close to you.
You don't need to be pushed, fixed, or told what to do.
But sometimes it helps to take a breath with others to see yourself anew.
This is what you can expect to walk away with:
- feeling more comfortable with change, uncertainty and the 'messiness' of real life,
- deep and meaningful connections to new women,
- feeling less alone/'broken'/having done something wrong and more resilient, even in difficult or stressful times,
- being able to sleep better and worry less,
- comparing yourself less to other women,
- feeling more confident that just being yourself, as you are right now, is good enough.
Praise from past participants:
"Getting to know the other women and their stories helped to pull me out of mysef. I feel as thought I'm on the right path to feeling like my 'normal' self again."
"I was struggling with huge changes in my life, leaving me in emotional turmoil. Through the eyes of others in the Sisterhood, I've started to see my own strength in facing difficult life situations."
"I feel more confident now that just being myself, messy and all, is good enough. Of course, I don't feel like this everyday, but it's helpful to have the memories of Sisterhood in my head and how the other women responded to me just being real. It was always welcome and fully understood."
"I've noticed, as I've shared my joys and challenges, that I feel more at home in my body. Specifically, I cope with less muscle tension. I feel renewed."
"The pressure was off. It is so HEALING to be a part of a circle and witness others' journeys and how similar we all are. "
For more feedback, videos & info on Sisterhood, please visit Daniëlle's website.