Actions and Detail Panel
'SJ's Breakfast Club'
Mon, Sep 19, 2016, 7:45 AM – Thu, Nov 24, 2016, 8:45 AM
BUY TICKETS - Now updated to pay for 12 weeks; from week commencing Monday 19th September.
The Breakfast Club will:
- Run for the full term: Monday 5th September – Friday 16th December (14 weeks)
- Be every morning – Mon – Fri 7.45am – 8.45am
- Be held in the Youth Centre every day
- Cost £2 per child per session
- Have a maximum of 25 places for children from Reception to Year 6
- Include a breakfast of cereal/brioche and a drink (milk)
- Be based around physical activity
Children will need to arrive through the side door of the Youth Centre and be handed over by a parent to the team running the breakfast club that morning, who will then take a daily register. Children can wear appropriate footwear e.g. daps or trainers but must have school shoes to change into after breakfast club. At the end of the session children will be escorted via the safe pathway onto the school site – children in Reception and KS1 will be escorted to their classes, KS2 children will be led to entrance doors for 8.45am – in time for the register.
Standards of behaviour and expectations remain the same as during school time. All children attending the Breakfast Club must adhere to the school’s Golden Rules and follow the instructions of the sports coach to remain safe and secure. Any child not choosing to follow the rules may be asked to leave. All sessions will need to be paid for in full in advance and no refund will be available if a child is ill or misses a session.