Actions and Detail Panel
Skanda Vale – Spiritual Seminar in London – May 2017
Fri, 19 May 2017, 18:00 – Sun, 21 May 2017, 17:00 BST
TICKETS GO ON SALE HERE AT 9.00am ON SATURDAY 4th MARCH 2017.
Join the monks and nuns of Skanda Vale for a weekend of worship and satsang at the stunning Gilwell Park. Set in 108 acres of parkland on the edge of Epping Forest, Gilwell Park is just 20 minutes from central London.
Skanda Vale Swamis will lead the group in pujas and spiritual discussions, followed by question and answer sessions – it's a great opportunity to get spiritually recharged and refocussed.
Dates, costs and details:
- The spiritual seminar is from Friday 19th to Sunday 21st May.
- Seminar teachings and worship are offered without charge.
- Because we do not own the seminar building, a fee of £80 is required to cover your accommodation, meals and facilities. There is an additional online booking and payment processing fee of £5.55 from Eventbrite.
- Total amount payable: £85.55 per person.
- Participants must be over the age of 15.
- Sorry, no family / group bookings of more than 6 people.
Buying a ticket:
- Tickets go on sale on Saturday 4th March at 9.00am.
- Demand is usually high, so please book your place early to avoid disappointment.
- If the event is fully booked, please add your contact details to our waiting list.
Refunds and cancellations:
- Payment includes a non-refundable deposit of £20.
- Any cancellations made before Tuesday 18th April will be refunded £55.
- Sorry – no refunds paid after Tuesday 18th April 2017.
Your booking reference will be emailed to you after you pay the booking fee. Please keep a copy for your own reference.