Actions and Detail Panel
Skills and Apprenticeships in Financial Services Conference 2017
Thu 15 June 2017, 10:00 – 17:30 BST
Skills shortages, identifying talent, diversifying the workforce, and now the Apprenticeship Levy have all put the topic of skills at the top of the agenda for many companies in the financial services sector.
The National Skills Academy for Financial Services, a charity established and led by the sector, is convening a national conference to address these issues, aimed at senior leaders in the sector. If you wish to be part of this debate and lead the development of thought on what is needed then please put the date in your diary and book tickets now.
Confirmed speakers to date include:
- Simon Kirby MP, Economic Secretary to the Treasury
- Alderman Dr Andrew Parmley, The Rt Hon the Lord Mayor of London
- Guy Opperman MP, Lord Commissioner to the Treasury
- Sir Brendan Barber, Deputy Chairman to the Banking Standards Board
- Anthony Thomson, Founder and Chairman of Atom Bank and co-founder of Metro Bank
- Jacqueline Davies, Master of the Guild of HR Professionals and former HR Director of the Financial Conduct Authority
- Nicola Green, HR Director from AXA Insurance
- Liz Moody, Senior Lecturer, Executive Education, The Open University
The event includes a buffet lunch and drinks reception. The formal conference closes at 4pm, followed by the drinks reception which runs until 5.30pm.
For further information, please contact Ben Rogers, Head of Marketing and Communications at the National Skills Academy for Financial Services on email@example.com or 0845 618 2353.
Venue kindly provided by BT