Review your ‘sales and marketing’ approach to the recruitment of volunteers
This participative workshop approaches the recruitment of volunteers from a sales and marketing perspective.
During the session we will explore:
- Marketing strategies and volunteer recruitment
- How to 'sell' your volunteering opportunities
- Social media - marketing on a shoestring
- Targeting the right audience
This course is designed for anyone who has responsibility for recruiting volunteers. No prior knowledge of sales and marketing techniques is required.
By the end of the course you will:
- Understand preparation and planning in the 'marketing mix'
- Have an understanding of how basic sales techniques can be applied to recruiting volunteers.
- Understand the value of targeting your promotional activities to attract the right kind of volunteers for your organisation.
- Have a better understanding of how different marketing tactics can generate different results.
To view our booking terms and conditions click here
When & Where
The Volunteer Centre at HARCVS
The Volunteer Centre at HARCVS is a service provided by the charity HARCVS and specialises in supporting volunteering within the Harrogate District. Our trainers are PTTLS qualified and have extensive experience of delivering training for volunteers and for staff from voluntary, community statutory and faith organisations.