Give your volunteers the support and supervision they deserve.
This participative workshop will explore the importance of providing proper support and supervision for volunteers.
During the session we will cover:
- the principles of support
- best practice
- different support techniques and approaches
This course is suitable for anyone who supports and supervises volunteers whatever your level of experience.
By the end of the course you will…
- Have a clearer understanding of the value of proper support and supervision and how to implement support and supervision for both new and existing volunteers.
- Have considered different methods of support and supervision.
- Have the confidence to be able to carry out support and supervision sessions, including managing difficult volunteer situations when things aren't going so well.
To view our booking terms and conditions click here
When & Where
The Volunteer Centre at HARCVS
The Volunteer Centre at HARCVS is a service provided by the charity HARCVS and specialises in supporting volunteering within the Harrogate District. Our trainers are PTTLS qualified and have extensive experience of delivering training for volunteers and for staff from voluntary, community statutory and faith organisations.