Senior Leaders Programme:
The Senior Leaders programme has been designed for colleagues who are considering the move into senior leadership or who are recently appointed senior leaders looking to secure their knowledge and understanding of the key roles and responsibilities within senior leadership.
The programme will help Senior Leaders to:
- Look at the move beyond the classroom in whole school issues
- Begin to think about the wider life of the school
- Build and develop skills used in a senior leadership role
What the programme involves:
- A series of twilight and half day sessions focusing on key SL priorities and knowledge
- A School Based Experience visit to another school in your locality including time in and SLT meeting
- Sessions run by current practising teachers and education experts.
Session 1 - "Closing the Gap and Raising Attainment"
Wednesday 9th November 2016 - 9.30 to 12.30 - Pathfinder @ Archbishop Holgate's School
Session 2 - "Building Capacity, Managing Colleagues and Dealing with Challenging Conversations"
Monday 5th December 2016 - 4.30 to 6.30 - Pathfinder @ Archbishop Holgate's School
Session 3 - "Improving Standards of Teaching and Learning"
Tuesday 17th January 2017 - 4.30 to 6.30 - Pathfinder @ Archbishop Holgate's School
Session 4 - "Ofsted - What does a visit mean to you?"
Tuesday 7th February 2017 - 4.30 to 6.30 - Pathfinder @ Archbishop Holgate's School
Session 5 - "Resonant Leadership"
Thursday 30th March 2017 - 9.00 to 12.30 - Pathfinder @ Archbishop Holgate's School
Session 6 - "School Based Experience"
(Date confirmed once enrolled)
Please bring a copy of your DBS certificate to the first training session and photographic ID.
Please check the Pathfinder Website for all booking conditions including payment / refunds / cancellations.
Save This Event
When & Where
Pathfinder - A Teaching School Alliance
Archbishop Holgate's School
Phone: 01904 411341