SLR Improvers 19/11/16
Saturday, 19 November 2016 from 10:00 to 16:00 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This workshop is for people who have attended the SLR First Timers course and are ready to take their photography to the next level. It is also suitable for people who haven’t attended the First Timers course but who understand the Exposure Triangle (how shutter speed, aperture and ISO work together) and are comfortable using the Aperture or Shutter Control modes on their camera.
This course covers the following:
• An opportunity to have some of your images critiqued.
• Shooting in RAW rather than JPEG.
• How to shoot in Manual exposure mode.
• How to handle trickier lighting conditions, including backlighting, high contrast scenes, low light and nighttime photography.
• How to take your composition to the next level.
• Do you need any new lenses and if so which ones.
• Some photography projects to inspire you and develop your photography.
• How to perform simple edits in Photoshop Elements (enhancing colours, converting to black and white).
Included in the price of each course: • Light lunch and refreshments. • A digital copy of the course material. • Membership of a private Facebook Group. • Two weeks email support after the course. • “Members Only” access to Love Your Lens Photography Resources.
Save This Event
When & Where
Jane Burkinshaw of Love Your Lens and Jane Burkinshaw Natural Light Photography.
I am a professional photographer, offering portraits, events and commercial photography. I run photography workshops for beginners, including courses for parents, flower photographers, bloggers and small businesses. I am an avid user of social media and love blogging. You can find me at www.picture-it-big.co.uk and www.loveyourlens.co.uk.