San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Smarter Working - 'Tame your e-mails'
Struggling with e-mails, feel the in-box is out of control or too big?
E-mails hard to face, difficult to prioritise or a worry?
Want to gain time and save money in your business?
This workshop is for you!
Workshop Aims for you
1. to be aware of the key decisions you need to make to tame your e-mails
2. to be more self-aware of how e-mails affect your thinking, efficiency and effectiveness
3. to change to increase productivity and profitability
4. to develop your workstyle
5. to know ways to be more productive
6. to draw up an action plan
Benefits of doing this course
• Regain control and reduce the size of your inbox.
• Increase productivity and have a clearer vision.
• Lower stress and reduce admin mistakes
• Improve efficiency and gain time
• Feel less overwhelmed and be more aware of email priorities
• Increase effectiveness and profitability
When & Where
Rosemary Williams of RW Coaching is a member of associations related to her coaching and mentoring practice, as well as Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce and Kent Wildlife Trust.
As a freelance business coach and mentor, Rosemary specialises in working with sole traders as well as executives, owners and managers of businesses. The overall aim is your personal and business development.
Contact Rosemary for coaching and mentoring on any issues relating to your business. Remember, starting with something small can have a big impact, enabling greater success.
Examples include -
- Know yourself
- Detached view
- Use of language and the impact
- Relationship with others
- Difficult situations
- Expanding your business
Call Rosemary on
07532 162087, or email firstname.lastname@example.org