One day immersion course at the SMILE Lab
July 16th, London
This course is designed by the experts at simply-communicate to give you a head start on what social media can do to revolutionise your internal communications inside your business.
Platforms like Yammer, Socialcast, Zimbra, Chatter, Jive and SharePoint 2013 are breathing new life into company intranets in the same way that Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and YouTube have transformed the web.
At simply we are at the forefront of exploring how large organisations are harnessing the power of social media to build employee engagement, drive agility and accelerate collaboration. This one-day course in the SMILE Lab will not just bring you up to speed with latest developments but push you to the forefront within your company. Become the expert in your department and help managers and colleagues reap the benefits and avoid the pitfalls of these new tools.
On the course you will learn the key stages to capture the full potential of Social Media inside the Large Enterprise:
- Build your Digital Competence by understanding the benefits of these platforms, encouraging leaders actively to endorse these channels and provide guidance on how to manage their digital presence and interactions
- Driving adoption. You can build the platform but what if no one comes? This part of the training looks at the tools and techniques you need to know to get colleagues to integrate social media into their daily workflow
- The road to collaboration. How to use these tools to create a culture of collaboration and sustain staff’s commitment to new ways of working through coaching and seeding content generation and participation
- The 6 Social Media Types. Learn how to adjust your content, channels and targeting to involve and engage all your audiences from your connectors to your power holders
- Culture First – Technology second. Social media amplifies your business – both what works well and what doesn’t. Learn how to use these new tools to reinforce the positive behaviours in your culture and achieve quick wins.
You will leave the SMILE Lab with a formula for your own business – a roadmap to help you start to implement social media effectively in your own business.
Silvia Cambié – the leading expert in social media inside organisations, Silvia advises companies such as Unilever, Diageo, The European Commission, Italian Bank UniCredit and has won awards for her pioneering social media work with the European Training Foundation - an EU Agency.
Marc Wright – Publisher of simply-communicate.com and the creator of the largest online community of internal communicators in Europe. Marc advises and presents around the world on social enterprise and invented the highly-successful SMILE (Social Media Inside the Large Enterprise) events.
When: 9:30am - 5:00pm Wednesday 16th July
Where: Ellwood Atfield, 34 Smith Square, London SW1P 3HL
Registration: £395 + VAT price includes lunch- or you can become a Gold Subscriber and come free to SMILE Lab, SMILE London and receive our monthly SMILE Guides. Call +44 (0)207 487 8306 for details
Conditions: No refunds given but we can carry over your booking to another SMILE event
When & Where
The community for internal communication professionals.