Actions and Detail Panel
So, you think you can't sing? You can, with La Voix Vocal Foundations
Wed 26 April 2017, 19:30 – 21:00 BST
SO, YOU THINK YOU CAN'T SING? YOU CAN!
If you love to sing but feel a little apprehensive due to inexperience, or you question the capabilities of your voice, join our Vocal Foundations course, designed specifically with you in mind. Good singing isn’t a mystery, it’s a science!
Our Vocal Foundations course is designed for adult beginners and provides an excellent foundation in vocal pedagogy. It is easy to understand and provides students with a powerful method of getting to grips with the science behind healthy vocal production and is taught in a fun and safe learning environment.
You will work through the practical application of the principles you learn in group singing. Repertoire will include a little something for everyone from Pop, Rock, Jazz, Gospel and Musical Theatre. With a little personal practice you will be amazed at what you can achieve in a short time.
Nichola Davis has been teaching singing for over 10 years. She studied voice at the London College of Music and has been singing professionally for over 20 years. As a singer, she understands the frustrations and hurdles a vocalists may face as they embark on a journey to discover their own voice. She loves sharing lessons and pratical solutions she has learned along the way, empowering others. She believes that singing is truly transformational and is as much about the human spirit as it is about the art. She hopes you will find a new hobby or grow an existing one.
HOW YOU WILL BE ENRICHED
- 5 weeks tuition from an experienced vocal practitioner in a safe learning environment.
- Understand how your voice works
- Learn how to eliminate tensions that can interfere with healthy voice production
- Gain confidence as your voice develops and discover your unique sound.
- Learn how to transition from low to high, without strain, flips or cracks
- Experience the physical, emotional and social benefits of group singing
- Have Fun!
Dates: 26th April - 24th May (Every Wednesday for 5 weeks)
Time: 7:30 - 9pm
Location: Cobb Room, Marindin Hall, Frensham Road, Frensham, Farnham GU10 3DG
Course materials will be provided. Group bookings are welcome.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
Cancellation by La Voix.
- In the event of cancellation by us we will offer alternative dates or a full refund.
Cancellation by you.
- We would prefer you changed to another date, but if you have to cancel, a full refund will be given up to 20 days before the event.
- No refunds will be made in respect of courses or event sessions not attended, as we cannot fill your place once the course or event has commenced.
Are there any age limits? Anyone over the age of 18 is very welcome.
Can I contact the course tutor with any questions? Yes, Nichola would be very happy to answer any questions you have. Please note that Nichola teaches at the Marindin Hall but is not there at other times. See contact details below.
Do you take group bookings? Yes, we are more than happy to take a group. Please contact Nichola directly if you would like a course to yourselves, she will try to block one out for you or discuss a separate date. See contact details below.
Is my booking transferrable? If you inform us of a transfer request 14 days prior to the course, we will swop you to a different workshop date.
How can I contact the course tutor? Please feel free to contact Nichola Davis with any questions you have on, email@example.com or call or text 07931 814 597.